Labels

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Seven Layer Salad

This is something I had never even heard of until I went to Michigan this past week. It was served at my mother-in-law's wedding and was SO DELICOUS I came home and made my own up.

 INGREDIENTS:
Lettuce
Frozen Green beans
Turkey or Bacon, chopped
Cucumbers, chopped
Red Onions, chopped
Lite Ranch Dressing (The orginal recipe calls for Mayo and sugar, this was my own adjustment)
Fat Free Cheese (Or just regular)

DIRECTIONS:
You are now going to layer the salad, best done in a clear salad bowl, mine is in storage. Lettuce, Red onions, cucumbers, peas (I just left my frozen), Dressing, Turkey or Bacon,top with cheese.


Enjoy-
The Lineman's Wife

Cooking line wife, the lineman, the lineman’s wife, ibew, union food, grilled food, hungry girl, low calorie, cooking low cal, feeding men, lineman dinners, bbq dinner, homemade, diabetic, diabetic  food, low calorie diabetic food,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...