Labels

Monday, August 8, 2011

Meatballs

Serves 4
 

(I cut this recipe in half if I am just cooking for the Lineman and myself)

INGREDIENTS:
1 pound ground beef
1/2 Italian bread crumbs
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 cup diced onion
1 egg

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix all ingredients. Shape into twenty 1 1/2" balls. Place on baking
sheet, bake for 20-25 minutes.




I toss the meatballs in with my favorite marinara sauce and let simmer about 20 minutes while my noodles boil.

Enjoy-
The Lineman's Wife



Cooking line wife, the lineman, the lineman’s wife, ibew, union food, grilled food, hungry girl, low calorie, cooking low cal, feeding men, lineman dinners, bbq dinner, homemade, diabetic, diabetic  food, low calorie diabetic food,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...