Labels

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tomato Basil Pizza-Low Calorie

Serves 1
196 Calories
I love Pizza, but I dont love the calories. This pizza was awesome! I am thinking about having it for dinner again tomorrow. I get The Lineman his pizza and then I make this one up for myself. That way we can still eat together. I pair this with a nice side salad. YUMMY!



INGREDIENTS:
1 Orowheat 100 calorie flatbread
1 Roma Tomato
1 light string cheese
5 fresh basil leaves

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut flatbread open so it lays flat. Spray both sides with Pam. Shred string cheese and put on bread. Slice tomatoes and place over cheese along with basil.

Bake for 7 minutes.

Enjoy-
The Lineman's Wifeooking line wife, the lineman, the lineman’s wife, ibew, union food, grilled food, hungry girl, low calorie, cooking low cal, feeding men, lineman dinners, bbq dinner, homemade, diabetic, diabetic  food, low calorie diabetic food,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...