Labels

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Steak Marinade

Every Line wife needs a great meat marinade and this is mine. It has never let me down yet. I always let my meat marinade for at least 6 hours, and you should always grill your meat at room temperature.


INGREDIENTS:
1 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp McCormick Grill mates Montreal Steak Seasoning

DIRECTIONS:
Tenderize your meat well, I use two forks and stab the heck of the meat on both side. Sprinkle the McCormick Seasoning on both sides of the meat. I use the left overs once I throw it on the grill. Place the meat in a Ziploc bag and add olive oil and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well in bag and place in the fridge. I rotate my meat throughout the day to make sure it is getting a good even marinade. I normally take my meat out of the fridge an hour before I put it on the grill so it can become room temperature. I cook over low-med heat turning every 4 minutes or so.

Enjoy-
The Lineman's Wife

Cooking line wife, the lineman, the lineman’s wife, ibew, union food, grilled food, hungry girl, low calorie, cooking low cal, feeding men, lineman dinners, bbq dinner, homemade, grilling, diabetic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...